Devil-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil-Scape

Devilscape Made BY Devil

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Easy Mining Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Senyuk

Senyuk

Easy Mining Guide Empty
PostSubject: Easy Mining Guide   Easy Mining Guide Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:31 am

I made this guide like on july but its for Runescape real world i hope you like it
This is a guide to get from level 1 mining all the way to level 99!

0-20 level
Take your bronze pick axe and go into the dwarven mines. Then look for some tin. It is gray like in the tutorial. Weild your pick axe and then mine 28 of the tin ore. Now go back to the FALADOR EAST BANK. Bank all of your tin and go back to where you were in the mines. Now look for copper and mine 28 of that and bank it. Keep doing that until u have 500 of each then you will have at least level 20 mining.

21-30
At level 21 invest in a mithril pick axe and ask some high level players where to find nurmof the dwarf because he sells the different picks or buy one from another player. Now find some iron ore and mine that and bank it until you get lvl 30

31-60
I know its a long gap but it is well worth it. Find a good spot that you know where this is a good amount of iron rocks and mine there and just mine it and drop it (mine a full and then drop it: repeat). until level 60

61-85
You will now want to have a rune pick and be mining in the mining guild ( if you dont know where is then just ask) Now mine all the coal you can and keep banking it and repeating. This will take about 90k coal but don't feel bad because once you get to lvl 70 it goes very very smoothly.

86-99
Congrats! you got to level 86 now just either mine coal or mine iron and drop it or mine rune ore for money and you could sell it for 10k-12k each ore! Thats 1.1m every 100 rune ore! Not that bad. Getting to level 99 is just so mining everything will be smoother so if you want to stop at 85 thats fine. Happy mining!

Tips
Smith all of the ore you got instead of dropping and you could be looking at a very very high smithing to go along with your high mining.
Back to top Go down

Easy Mining Guide
Page 1 of 1