Devil-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil-Scape

Devilscape Made BY Devil

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the noob guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkness

darkness

the noob guide Empty
PostSubject: the noob guide   the noob guide Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:35 pm

the noob guide

ok,

there been noobs begging for money,food,armour and weapons now im going to have to do something about Mad this because im kinda sick of players asking moderators
and administrators for money etc... and its starting to get on my nerves now most
players i know will join forums soon but the new noobs that only just join devilscape
are always begging.Now i know begging is a rule and it enoys me yeah.. fair enough
but thats why there are normal Very Happy players on so normal players can trade different
players unlike admins and mods who cannot trade know i've posted this for the noobs
who wont money,weapons,armour etc....

money

ok, first if u want money then i suggest u pick the topic on this url starter tut witch is
all about making money ok so like it says pickpocket to lvl 20 visit gnome king and
go to ape toll thiev from gem stall and you recive 5k every time so if you carry on doing this then you will be rich id say stop at mhk.......... when you get at least 100-500k then kill monsters if you feel ready. go to island take some food and kill moss's they drop rune and sometimes dragon now you would sell dragon for at least 1m-10m witch is a good offer and stuff for lil noobs lol Very Happy

armours and weapons

know, if you want armour and weapons in wich case most people do then go to island or where ever and kill moss's or hill giants they drop rune mith and sometimes dragon now for lil noobs Very Happy lvl 1-60 go to the rats and kill them and then goblins they drop either mith bronze steel or iron armour and weapons and my other option is to go to places with like hard npc's lvl 100-200 take food they always drop the best like dragon etc.....

if theres anyother guide you wont me to write for you please tell me on this topic thanks

darkness santa
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

the noob guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: the noob guide   the noob guide Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:46 pm

Good [tut]
Back to top Go down
http://devilscape.heavenforum.com

the noob guide
Page 1 of 1