Devil-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil-Scape

Devilscape Made BY Devil

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ultimate Ranged Guide [Beginners]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Glacy

Ultimate Ranged Guide [Beginners] Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Ranged Guide [Beginners]   Ultimate Ranged Guide [Beginners] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:49 pm

Ultimate Ranged Guide

1 to 40
Level 1 to 40Ranged is the simple part. Equip your shortbow and bronze arrow then "Beginner Training" Teleport on Magic Tab.
Then just fire away at Rats and Goblins. If you got low defence just take 3-4 of you lobsters if you get dammaged,

Falador Ranged Store
Now to get higher you will need more arrows, teleport to home go to the pub(just across the road from General store)
go there and buy green dragonhide armor,maple shortbow and few arrows! Its suggested to have some money with you, Make money by theiving men to lvl 20 theiving then start Monkey Madness quest in Gnome strong hold then teleport Ape Atoll and theive from stall, Now! You got your new Bronze/Iron/Steel Arrow and abit of money left!

40 to 50
Now! Equip your new bow and arrows then teleport "Monster Teleport" then "Isle" range Hill Giants or Moss Giants you will get afew Runite Items just sell them for money for more Arrows, When you hit 50 NO SHOP I KNOW OF SELLS MAGIC SHORTBOW YET!!! only way to obtain one is to Fletch it or get a friend to make one for you! Im going to get my fletching up so i can supply this server with Magic Shortbows/Longbows. No worries! It will probably take few days Smile

50 to 99
Its time for the big step! 50 to 99. If your a Pure(1 to 20Defence) i suggest getting 40+ for Dragonhide Body! Now when you got alot of arrows and a magic shortbow its time for the last step! The big 99. Go to Isles and Ranged away. You might choose to do some Minigames to train, i 100% agree ranged can get abit boring so spice it up with minigames. Maybe do Godwars Mountain sometimes? or abit of barrows Smile

Elves
Elves might be abit good for you at 75-90 Rangeds because they drop Crystal Items also i think they drop ranged boots and robin hood hat thats better then a karils coif and magic shortbow. So if you whant to train ranged faster kill these until you get the nice drops!
THESE ARE EXTREMLY DANGEROUSE AT LOW LVLS THEY HIT 20+ BRING SHARKS/LOBSTERS YOU WILL THANK ME!

This is probably all i have to say about Ranging!

Bye Bye!
Good Luck Archer
Back to top Go down

Ultimate Ranged Guide [Beginners]
Page 1 of 1