Devil-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil-Scape

Devilscape Made BY Devil

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy Shiet another GWAR Guide-Rune Mysteries.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
g w a r

g w a r

Holy Shiet another GWAR Guide-Rune Mysteries. Empty
PostSubject: Holy Shiet another GWAR Guide-Rune Mysteries.   Holy Shiet another GWAR Guide-Rune Mysteries. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:21 pm

To start, talk to Arubury in the shop location. Then he'll tell you to go to the zamorack mage. He's located in.. Well Pk tele, then chosoe edgeville and run out, you should see him standing right there. Well talk to him, he'll speak about runecrafting. So then tele back and talk to Aurbury again, and he'll ask for 50 rune essance. Go to the bank nearest you, and head south till you see some rocks. Mine the clay rocks to recive rune essance. After you obtain 50 rune ess return to arubury with them noted, and you'll compelete the quest! Now, check out my offical Gwar Guide for details on runecrafting.

http://devilscape.heavenforum.org/discussion-f5/g-w-a-r-s-offical-guide-t8.htm ---Link to my guide
Back to top Go down

Holy Shiet another GWAR Guide-Rune Mysteries.
Page 1 of 1