Devil-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil-Scape

Devilscape Made BY Devil

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guilds in Devilscape.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
g w a r

g w a r

Guilds in Devilscape. Empty
PostSubject: Guilds in Devilscape.   Guilds in Devilscape. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:39 pm

I'm sure that we've all played rs. They lack some very fine guilds. The runecrafting guild released on rs blows. I'd like to see some kool guilds on Devilscape. :] Like a WC guild, RC guild, Combat guild. Things like that that are out of the ordinary, with kool shops. :]
Back to top Go down
darkness

darkness

PostSubject: Re: Guilds in Devilscape.   Guilds in Devilscape. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:31 pm

g w a r wrote:
I'm sure that we've all played rs. They lack some very fine guilds. The runecrafting guild released on rs blows. I'd like to see some kool guilds on Devilscape. :] Like a WC guild, RC guild, Combat guild. Things like that that are out of the ordinary, with kool shops. :]
Very Happy thank you for noticing im sorry
everyone i've not been able to get on because i have been hacked by a noob named
podlasec now i wish to see his account and darkness banned following by making
my other account dark admin oh and we are trying to make devilscape as real as runescape as w can soon we will have shops that sell bronze iron mithril and addy
and like the mini games will be improved etc.... so thanks for noticing santa
Back to top Go down
Senyuk

Senyuk

PostSubject: Re: Guilds in Devilscape.   Guilds in Devilscape. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:01 pm

I also think DS needs guilds to make funnier the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guilds in Devilscape.   Guilds in Devilscape. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guilds in Devilscape.
Page 1 of 1