Devil-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil-Scape

Devilscape Made BY Devil

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing myself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Senyuk

Senyuk

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:37 pm

Hi all the DS comunity im Senyuk and im glad being in this server.
Im new in this server but not new in RS private servers i actually had one but i quit because of personal situations well my personal information is:

Name: Joel

MSN: jojojo_se_alejandro@hotmail.com

Nationality: Canadian

IGM(In Game Name): Senyuk

Thats my info if you want to now anything else just ask me and if you need anything i mean ANYTHING in game or in forums just ask me and i will help you im experienced so ask me anything ok?.

Im glad being here and have such comunity both users and admins because this server have good people everywhere and friendly so im like that i dont get mad and im friendly i hope you enjoy me as i enjoy you.

PD: The admins here are the best seriously talking ive ever met in MMORPGS thank you for being like that admins!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers santa Razz Razz

---------Youre friend
---------Senyuk
Back to top Go down
darkness

darkness

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:39 pm

hi this is my full details (lol not bank details obviously)

name:josh
nationality: american (washington dc)
msn:joshcampbell.rulez.dahouse.4evalive@hotmail.co.uk
igm:darkness/dark/darknesss/deadlyz/mattuh/zachery

i love being admin its really fun and i will help anyone at anytime onthe forums and
on devilscape anytime
Back to top Go down

Introducing myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil-Scape :: Offical Server :: Public Discussion :: Instroductions-
Jump to: