Devil-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil-Scape

Devilscape Made BY Devil

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Publicity Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkness

darkness

Publicity Updates Empty
PostSubject: Publicity Updates   Publicity Updates Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:35 pm

now devilscape is all about the players and without players a server isnt a server
now not many people join forums because they dont wont the hassel fair enough
but if they wont staff positions then there gona have to get there act into shape and
visit the forums now onto the topic if theres anything the people of deadlyscape want
updates etc.... then let us know and we will figure someting outand when i mean updates i dont just mean updates as in new commands i mean like a new home
more npcs good drops etc... know the next topic

i've seen lots of devilscape players over the past 2 weeks getting staff positions etc.
but im not talking about admins im talking about the mods now *** ** * got mod a few days ago because i thought he new alot about servers witch he does but he jailed 4 people for well, we've not found out why yet and the players say its nothing they didnt do anything but if a mod jails you theres no getting out until you get 250 steel ores witch fare enough i dont agree with that idea i think there should be a jail like a black room where bad/naughty people go for 3-5 mins and come out after that.
so that we dont have players quiting well thats it thanks for listening

king santa darkness
Back to top Go down
darkness

darkness

Publicity Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Publicity Updates   Publicity Updates Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:52 am

Very Happy lol hehe,i have an idea for a update i think we should have new shops and many
people have complained about not having skillcapes so i tink for a new update we
should have a skillcapes shop not necersaraly at home/faldor any where like lummy
etc... but most people would choose to have it at home fair enough but some people
cant be bother exlploring deivlscape Crying or Very sad witch they should to get to know the place
so i think we should have a skillcape shop a real skillcapes like slayer cape (t) etc...

thanks darkness Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Publicity Updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil-Scape :: Offical Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: